Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas Is Coming

We are finally here, the 1st December, and the lead up to Christmas starts now. You know what else this means? It means that Christmas Delights is released today! That's exciting news - well it is for me, and I'm sure it will be for you too once you start reading it - that means you get a sexy story almost every day between now and Christmas.


The anthology includes stories from 14 new authors and some stories from selected established authors. It includes something to suit everyones tastes (well I think that, you can tell me below if you don't think so).

You can get your free copy here - it's available in all the usual formats, so whether you read on a Kindle, iPad, computer or other device, you can get a copy that'll work.

I hope you enjoy it. If you do then come back and tell me what you liked the most. Oh, and remember to go rate and review it on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment