Sunday 18 January 2015

Song For Sunday - 18th Jan - Maybe I'm Stained?

We're only at week 3 and already I'm breaking my new years resolutions. I wasn't going to include an artist more than once a month. But then when I chose the track for last week I didn't know that this video was going to be uploaded this week.

So you get two weeks worth of Ryan Amador. That's not a bad thing. Have you seen him? Heard him?

Anyway. This week is the track Stained from Ryan's EP 4S. You can absolutely feel the hurt all the way through this:
"i feel a vacancy ... in every part of me" or
"you can finally leave your eyes open when you're making love" and
"why did you leave me with your cuts while I'm in pain"
well they all just make my heart ache and want to reach out and give him a long, slow hug. Not just because of those beautiful eyes; or that hair that makes you want to drag your fingers through it; or even that long jawline that makes you want to dot little comforting kisses along it.
No? Maybe that's just me then.

Anyway enjoy Ryan's misery. It'll be someone different next week for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment